TEXT BLUEGIVE TO 51400
LECS is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, charitable organization. For over 42 years, LECS has been committed to serving law enforcement personnel and their families; assisting law enforcement with victims of crime and tragedies; and helping the community at large. Since 1977 individual donations, corporate sponsors, churches, clubs, and fundraisers have supported LECS. LECS is the only service of its kind that provides 24-7-365 rapid trauma care response teams alongside law enforcement agencies with on-scene emotional crisis support. LECS serves 15 different law enforcement agencies, 16 local school districts, State and County government agencies, customer-based retail businesses, and places of worship throughout the region.
* Provide a 24-hour Confidential Crisis Phone line (916) 857-1801
* Support our law enforcement families in Post Trauma Stress Counseling
* Train our Volunteer Chaplains in Certified Post Trauma Response and Care on scenes and in follow ups
* Respond to professional and personal crisis for our law enforcement families
* Educate in areas of trauma recovery, suicide awareness, and stress management.
* Host law enforcement experts in workshops
* Respond to School crisis
* Mutual Aid in our local & national disasters